- This event has passed.
Immediate Results Workshop: Growing Your Business with Southwestern Consulting at Maven Space
October 25, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm$10
Becca Goldsberry of Southwestern Consulting will be at Maven Space Tuesday October 25th from 12-1pm for Immediate Results Workshop – Growing Your Business
IN THIS HIGH-ENERGY SESSION YOU WILL LEARN:
– Generating an unlimited referral base clientele
– Ideas for overcoming call reluctance and taking action
– Tips for developing a top producer mindset to help keep yourself motivated every day
– Tips on growing your business based on relationships
– Plus a couple tips on time management that actually work
– How to over come procrastination and time management tips that actually work
– How to properly qualify prospects to shorten your sales cycle
– Goal Setting that works. Make goals real rather than pipe dreams.
– Income Producing Activities
– Ideas for overcoming fear and excuses
– Plus so much more!
Becca is an Elite Level Coach with Southwestern Consulting. She has coached and trained thousands of sales professionals worldwide in all industries. With a passion to help others see their potential and pursue their dreams, Becca specializes in teaching ethical sales techniques and strategies that can be used to immediately grow sales. Becca is an expert in helping clients optimize their time, creating internal training systems and recruiting systems, and building a sales culture. Becca is the happily married mother of a son and two step-daughters, an avid Colts football fan, a Parrothead, and a volunteer at her church.
Find out more about Southwestern Consulting by visiting www.southwesterncoaching.com/becca-goldsberry
—>Event is FREE for Maven Space members and $10 for the outside community for a limited time. Members, check your Membership Packet to receive your discount code. All participants must register through Eventbrite to reserve your seat. For more events, updates, and space news, follow us on social @mymavenspace
Maven Space is located in the Gibson Building at 433 N. Capitol, Suite 100. The entrance is on the south end of the building. There is ample street parking, and there’s also a parking lot on the south end of the building.