Looking for something quick, easy to make, and absolutely delicious? Try whipping up this cabbage slaw from nutritionist Beth Blessing, the co-owner of Green Bean Delivery. It has a fresh, vibrant flavor that will liven up any of your main dishes and keep you coming back for more.
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup loosely packed and roughly chopped cilantro
- Pinch of salt
- Juice from one lime
- 1 Tbsp raw apple cider vinegar (Beth prefers Bragg brand)
- 1 tsp raw honey (Beth uses Eisele’s)
Mix the cabbage, green onions, red bell peppers, cilantro, salt, lime juice, apple cider vinegar, and honey in a medium mixing bowl. Allow the slaw to marinate for at least 15 minutes. Serves 4-6.